Attain mastery over Hindustani Vocal Music through GSS Music School’s advanced courses. This course can be taken up by students who are through with their intermediate courses. Students will learn the most advanced concepts of Hindustani music. The students will learn complex raga development and the usage of ornaments, embellishments, nuance and sophistication in their singing. The students will be able to sing complex Hindustani songs and compositions with confidence and artistry. The students also have an opportunity to learn and perform advanced Hindustani vocal compositions namely Dhrupad, Khayal, and Thumri. Practice with fellow musicians, record your voice in our studio and also perform live concerts.
- Complex Ragas: Mastering intricate and less commonly taught ragas.
- Taan and Layakari: Developing expertise in complex Taans and Layakari (rhythmic variations).
- Raga Exposition: Learning to perform elaborative alaap, jod, and jhala in addition to the composition.
- Emotional Expression: Focusing on the emotional and aesthetic aspects of Hindustani classical music.
- Performance Practice: Preparing for stage performances, collaborating with instrumentalists, and showcasing individual style and creativity.