Attain mastery over Light Vocal Music through GSS Music School’s advanced courses. This course can be taken up by students who are through with their intermediate courses. Students will learn the most advanced concepts of Light Music. The students will learn complex raga development and the usage of ornaments, embellishments, nuance and sophistication in their singing. The students will be able to sing complex folk & devotional songs and compositions with confidence and artistry. The students also have an opportunity to learn and perform advanced vocal compositions. Practice with fellow musicians, record songs in the studio and also perform live concerts.
Advanced Ragas and Taals
- In-depth study of advanced Ragas.
- Mastering complex Taals and their variations.
- Practice singing compositions in different Ragas.
- Developing stage presence and audience engagement.
- Live performance training.
- Exploring improvisation in songs and Ragas.
Recording and Composition
- Recording techniques for studio and live performances.
- Introduction to composition and songwriting.
- Creating your own compositions or renditions.
- Choose a specialization within Indian Light Vocal Music, such as playback singing, Folk Music singing, or Bhajan singing.
- Advanced training in the chosen specialization.
Mastery and Beyond
- Mastering complex compositions and improvisations.
- Preparing for professional opportunities.
- Continuing to explore and expand your repertoire.