- Additional information
This version of Kal Ho Na Ho (Solo Piano) includes the Full Song with the following elements:
- Vocal Melody
Time Signature: 4/4
Key Signature: C Major / Minor
This arrangement contains:
- Interlude 1 (BGM)
- Interlude 2 (BGM)
- Repeat Sections
- Guitar Pro (.gp5)
- Midi File (.mid)
- PDF (Sheet Music)
- GUITAR PRO files can be used with Guitar Pro or any App or Software which can read Tabs (like Mulody Guitar, Tab Player, etc.).All major platforms (PC, Mac, Android & iOs) offer Apps & Software like Guitar Pro & other free alternatives.Use Guitar Pro 5 to retain the original Articulations, Dynamics and any other Information or Instructions.You can learn how to use Guitar Pro 5 using our TECHNICAL GUIDE.
- Most Music Apps or Software support MIDI files.Usually, pianists & musicians use MIDI files with Synthesia, Perfect Piano, Sibelius, Musescore, etc.However, you can use MIDI files with your favorite apps or software to learn songs on your instrument.In DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations), you can use MIDI files to create a remix or create your own version of songs.
You may go through our TECHNICAL GUIDE to learn how to use MIDI files.
- PDF files do not require any App or Software.
You can download PDF files in either TABS version or SHEET MUSIC version.
You may go through our TECHNICAL GUIDE to understand how to read TABS / SHEET MUSIC.
In our Store, you can find a huge collection of popular song NOTES | CHORDS | TABS | SHEET MUSIC | MIDI of varieties of languages and styles.
These are professionally structured, notated and articulated to sound exactly like the original. We’ve taken the time and effort to make it sound 100% accurate and as convenient as possible for a learner.
Whether you are a beginner or professional musician wanting to learn, we’ve got you covered.
Learn using your favorite App / Software:
Listen to the Audio Demos and feel free to take a look at the PDF demos (Sheets / Tabs) to know what suits you the best.
All our products are arranged to sound best on Guitars and Keyboards (Pianos).
However, they can also be used to learn the songs on other instruments, study scores or use them to create remakes / remixes.
All products come with Audio and PDF demos for reference.
Audio Demos are directly exported from MIDI to MP3 for preview.
Some of our products also showcase a video of that particular song performed by our students and/or faculty.
Please go through our GUIDE below to understand what’s best for you:
Downloadable formats :
.gp5 (Guitar Pro Files)
.mid (MIDI Files)
.pdf (Sheet Music | Tabs)
– GUITAR PRO files can be used with Guitar Pro or any App or Software which can read Tabs (like Mulody Guitar, Tab Player, etc).
Guitar Pro & other free alternatives are available for all major platforms (PC, Mac, Androis & iOs).
We recommend Guitar Pro 5 as the Original Information (Articulations, Dynamics and other Instructions) is preserved when used with Guitar Pro 5 only.
You can go through our TECHNICAL GUIDE to learn to how to use GUITAR PRO.
– MIDI files can be used with most Music Apps / Software.
It’s usually used with Synthesia, Perfect Piano, Sibelius, Musescore, etc.
MIDI files can be used to learn songs on your instrument using your favorite or most comfortable apps or software.
MIDI files can also be used in DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) to create remix or create your own version of songs.
You can go through our TECHNICAL GUIDE to learn how to use MIDI files.
– PDF files do not require any App / Software.
PDF files can either be downloaded in TABS version or SHEET MUSIC version.
You can go through our TECHNICAL GUIDE to understand how to read TABS / SHEET MUSIC.
NOTE : Most of the songs are available in “NOTES & CHORDS” version. The Notes & Chords are displayed for the Melody track.
You can go through our TECHNICAL GUIDE to learn how to read NOTES & CHORDS.
Choose songs based on difficulty level, language, style and arrangement types.
Arrangement Types :
1. COMPLETE ARRANGEMENTS – These include the Vocal Melody, Chords, BGMs, Instrumental Fills and other Backing Instruments. Some also include percussion and bass. These are suitable for bands, musical troops, people who want to study song arrangements & instrumentation, create remixes, or learn it on your instrument. Check the description of the product to know the instruments (tracks) and structure of that particular song.
2. MELODY & CHORDS – These include Vocal Melody and Chords. Some also include BGMs and other backing instruments. These are suitable for those who want to learn songs in a simple form, hobby musicians, beginner & intermediate level musicians. These are also suitable for those who want create remixes, remakes, etc. Check the description of the product to know the instruments (tracks) and structure of that particular song.
3. SOLO ARRANGEMENTS – These are arranged to sound best when performed solo on a Piano or Guitar. These include Vocal Melody, Chords and BGMs. Check the description of the product to know the structure of that particular song.
For Instrumental songs, the Instrumental Melody is used instead of Vocal Melody.
NOTE : Most of the songs are available in EASY VERSIONS, where the Melody of the Standard Version is replaced with an easier version, which is transcribed without the slurs, grace notes and other minor articulations. The other instruments (tracks) in the Easy Version remain the same as the Standard Version.
Also, checkout the APP (SOFTWARE) GUIDE to understand which app or software suits you the best to learn songs.
Apps or Software like Synthesia, Chordana Play, etc. do not display the track names (Melody, Chords, BGMs, etc.)
You may download the TRACK LIST to get acquainted with instruments & track names used in a particular song. The track list contains the lists of all the song & you need to manually navigate to or search a particular song.
Contact us for guidance and technical support 24×7
Start learning your favorite songs..!!