The purpose of this policy is to provide guidance and clarity on students’ personal liability for tuition fees and the approach of GSS School of Music to reductions or refunds, including how they will be calculated if students withdraw, suspend or discontinue their studies (for whatever reason), after initial enrolment has been completed.
This policy relates to the student’s personal liability for tuition fees regardless of the source of funding. However, refunds hereunder relate only to the portion of the tuition fee that is paid directly by the student or by a private sponsor only.
All requests for refunds or reductions should be made in writing to GSS School of Music and will be considered only after approval. Further, this policy may be changed from time to and all refunds or reductions in fee liability are entirely at the discretion of the management of GSS School of Music.
- GSS School of Music prescribes a one-time admission fees for each course. Students wishing to study any course of their choice must pay the admission fee as a minimum to secure their place on their chosen course. Further, the students are entitled to pay course fee separately and the same is completely independent of the admission fee.
- If a student has paid the admission fee and wishes to pay the remaining payment for their course, the balance must be paid by no later than three (03) days prior to the commencement of the student’s course. International students must pay the full course fees before their acceptance letter can be issued.
Refund Policy for Courses
- GSS School of Music will apply the following rules when calculating course fee liability and/or any refund for students who withdraw from, discontinue or suspend their course at GSS School of Music for whatever reason.
- If the withdrawal date is within the course start date, then there is no tuition fee liability and GSS School of Music will refund 100% of all course fees paid. Confirmation is deemed to be the date when the student is sent their Course Details via email or a written letter that is handed over directly to the student. However, the admission fee shall not be subjected to reimbursement by the institute.
- If the withdrawal is after the commencement of the course, GSS School of Music shall not be liable to refund part or full payment to the student or their parents. No refund will be made except at the absolute discretion of GSS School of Music. Further, students wishing to permanently withdraw from their course after commencement must provide at least 14 days’ notice.
- All refunds will be made solely to the original mode of payment of the fees, except at the absolute discretion of GSS School of Music. Where a student undertakes an approved temporary suspension or deferral of their studies, tuition fees already paid will not be refunded but retained until studies are resumed or permanent withdrawal occurs. Students who suspend their studies remain liable to pay any outstanding course fees which may be due at the point of suspension.
Refund Policy for Online Store
For all purchases made on the online store, no refunds shall be entertained. Since all the products available on the online store are in digital form, there is no provision for refund or reimbursement. Customers asking for a refund shall not be entertained by GSS School of Music.
Payments for Courses
We accept payments in Indian Rupees only by the following modes:
- Bank Transfer
- Google Pay